Easy Access Cannabis Potency Information
Portable, tough and low cost, LightLab™ brings accurate cannabis potency analysis
out of the laboratory. The LightLab™ quality control tool measures cannabis potency quickly and economically with a simple user interface. LightLab™ utilizes cutting edge technology that takes advantage of the same measurement techniques as cannabis laboratories. This results in laboratory accuracy in a portable and economical device.
Orange Photonics LightLab with Eden Labs Hi-Flo™
Eden labs and Orange Photonics prioritize customer relationships and a commitment to delivering robust, flexible systems.
Orange Photonics’ goal is to enable industry growth by giving businesses accessible cannabinoid data so they can experiment, develop better formulations, identify and eliminate process inefficiencies
. Without any quality control checks along the way, the risk of significantly misjudging the cannabinoid profile of raw materials or not completing the extraction is high and the gamble is quite expensive.
Eden’s Hi-Flo Extraction Systems enable significant flexibility processing nearly any botanical
. Orange Photonics' LightLab gives Eden’s customers cannabinoid content information without leaving the lab. This provides customers the opportunity to leverage the flexibility of their Eden Labs equipment. LightLab is a must-have quality control tool for businesses producing any kind of concentrate.
How Does Orange Photonics Help Cannabis Processors?
- Precisely assess the value of flower pre-extraction
- Accurately predict the extraction yield of any flower
- Produce consistent products, including
vape cartridges, edibles, distillate and raw oil.
- Minimize analytical lab testing costs
- Batch test for THC activation levels
What Can You Measure with Orange Photonics?
- Δ9THC (Delta 9 Tetrahydrocannabinol)
- THC-A (Tetrahydrocannabinolic Acid)
- CBD (Cannabidiol)
- CBD-A (Cannabidiolic Acid)
- CBG-A (Cannabigerolic Acid)
- CBN (Cannabinol)
More About Orange Photonics
- Compatible with any Flower or Extract
- 0-100% cannabinoid content
- Results in under 10 minutes
- Easy sample preparation
- Wi-Fi enabled, 8 hour battery life
How Much Does It Cost?
The LightLab™ Analyzer can be purchased through Eden Labs for $13,500. The price includes a one year warranty through Orange Photonics.